Answered By: Susan McMullen Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 327
Answered By: Susan McMullen
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 327
- Click “Print” on the computer you are working on. Wait until you are asked for a username and password.
- Enter your myRWU Credentials:
- Login: rwu email WITHOUT “@hawks.rwu.edu”
- EXAMPLE: jsmith234
- Password: default password for rwu email+ RWU
- EXAMPLE: js5678RWU
- Enter your myRWU Credentials at the Print Release Station to log in
- Select the job(s) you wish to print
- Click “Print” in the upper left corner
- The Account Identification box will display
- Swipe your Unicard in the card reader on top of the monitor
- The P Counter Station box will display the Total Cost required and the Available Credit on CBORD account.
- Click “Print” to release job.
- The Print Release Station will return to the login screen after you press print. This is normal and means your job is printing