Answered By: Susan McMullen
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016     Views: 12

It depends on how your professor put them on reserve.  If they are in hard copy, you can check them out from the circ desk at the library.  If your professor put an electronic copy on reserve, in Bridges you can call us at 254-3375 and we will help you find them.