Answered By: Susan McMullen Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 189
Accessing the Databases Online
• Go to the library home page at http://library.rwu.edu .
• Click on the Databases link under the Find tab. You can find databases alphabetically or by subject area.
• To search a library subscription database - just click on the link and enter your RWU Portal login.
- If you need assistance accessing your portal account call the MediaTech desk 401-254-6363
How To Get A Library Barcode
• Your library barcode is found on the back of your student ID.
• If you don't have a student ID or need to activate your library barcode - contact the Information Desk at 401-254-3375 OR fill out the online form at http://library.rwu.edu/eforms/patronform.php. You will receive a barcode via email, and a paper copy will be mailed to you.